Six Principles for Authentic Fundraising Here at BBBSNH
- Honesty: Relationships are built on trust and that is the most significant factor to an authentic relationship.
- Relatability: Relationships with donors are effective and “humanized” instead of transactional.
- Empathy: Relationships require understanding of the new reality we all find ourselves in with COVID-19.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for actions and openly shares information regarding the governance, finances and operations of the organization.
- Vulnerability: Have strength to be transparent during a pandemic including to continue to show up and serve our mission, even in a time of uncertainty.
- Gratitude: Expressing authentic appreciation every single time.
Interested in Partnering or Learning More?
Please complete the form, or contact the Director of Philanthropy Nicole McShane at 603-430-1140 ext. 1017 or email Nicole at email@example.com.