Join the Business of Caring
Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Hampshire is a well-respected brand with a sterling reputation and proven results. Plus, we’re highly rated for efficiency and accountability by a number of independent organizations.
Philanthropic gifts that drive growth
Employee-centric volunteer or donor partnerships
High-impact cause-related marketing relationships
Corporate Partner Opportunities
Here are a few examples of ways your business can help support one-to-one mentoring in New Hampshire.
Become a Corporate Partner
Support the cost of making matches between adults and local youth from the community. Did you know on average it costs approximately $2,400 a year, per match to create and support each match?
Sponsor a Fundraising Event
BBBSNH hosts three signature fundraising events each year:
- Pickleball Tournament
- Stiletto Sprint
- Thankful Giving Campaign
Visit our event page for updated information on events happening this year and how you can get involved through our sponsorship packages.
Lunch and Learn
A brief 30 minute virtual or in-person session offered to your employees to hear more about our program, the impact and how they can get involved.
Be an Ambassador
An opportunity to represent BBBSNH and share our mission within your own network of friends, family and coworkers.
Would you like to coordinate your own event with the proceeds benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters? Contact us to find out how we can assist you with event logistics, payment collection, social media, marketing and more.
Does your company have products or tickets you can donate for our auction or for our kids? Contact us to see if you have something we need!
Interested in Partnering or Learning More?
Six Principles for Authentic Fundraising Here at BBBSNH
- Honesty: Relationships are built on trust and that is the most significant factor to an authentic relationship.
- Relatability: Relationships with donors are effective and “humanized” instead of transactional.
- Empathy: Relationships require understanding of social factors.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for actions and openly shares information regarding the governance, finances and operations of the organization.
- Vulnerability: Have strength to be transparent with our community.
- Gratitude: Expressing authentic appreciation every single time.