Join the Business of Caring
Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Hampshire is a well-respected brand with a sterling reputation and proven results. Plus, we’re highly rated for efficiency and accountability by a number of independent organizations.
Partners and sponsors can support us through:
- Philanthropic gifts that drive growth
- Employee-centric volunteer or donor partnerships
- High-impact cause-related marketing relationships
Corporate Partner Opportunities
Along with event sponsorship, here are a few examples of ways your business can help support one-to-one mentoring in New Hampshire.
Casual for a Cause
Have a casual day in your workplace to raise funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Encourage employees to “dress down” or wear jeans to work in exchange for a small donation.
Make a Match
For $100 a month, your company can sponsor a mentoring match for one year. As a Make a Match sponsor, you'll receive an introduction and semi-annual updates on a match your funding is supporting.
Beyond School Walls
This site-based program matches a local corporation with a school in our community. Employee “Bigs” are matched, one-to-one with a student from the partner school and the matches meet in a group setting at the partner corporation.
Lunch and Learn
Can our staff come in and present about being a Big? We are happy to come into your team meeting for as little as 15 minutes to educate your employees on the rewards of being a mentor to one of the children on our waitlist.
Does your company have products or tickets you can donate for our auction or for our kids? Contact us to see if you have something we need!
Would you like to coordinate a golf tournament, run a shopping experience or other event with the proceeds benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters? Contact us to find out how we can assist you with event logistics, payment collection, social media, marketing and more.
Sponsor for a Fundraising Event
Show your support for youth mentoring by becoming a sponsor for one of our fundraising events throughout the year. To see upcoming events, visit our Events Page
Interested in Partnering or Learning More?
Six Principles for Authentic Fundraising Here at BBBSNH
- Honesty: Relationships are built on trust and that is the most significant factor to an authentic relationship.
- Relatability: Relationships with donors are effective and “humanized” instead of transactional.
- Empathy: Relationships require understanding of the new reality we all find ourselves in with COVID-19.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for actions and openly shares information regarding the governance, finances and operations of the organization.
- Vulnerability: Have strength to be transparent during a pandemic including to continue to show up and serve our mission, even in a time of uncertainty.
- Gratitude: Expressing authentic appreciation every single time.